Things have changed in the contact center. Customer experience is no longer bound by the limitations of legacy on-premises system capabilities. In their place, new cloud-based solutions offer a more flexible and agile approach, resulting in considerably more rewarding customer interactions.
But while new cloud-based technology can play a major role in an organization’s ability to deliver a more effective customer experience, it needs to be grounded in solid strategy. “The 10 New Rules of the Inbound Contact Center” provides a playbook through which any brand can get the most from their cloud-based platform:
- Think multiple inbound channels
- Route customers more intelligently
- Make it easier to self-serve
- Use dynamic scripting
- Prioritize your contacts by channel
- Treat your best customers like VIPs
- Don’t think “Call Center.” Think “Contact Center”
- Don’t forget about outbound
- Give agents a single view of customers
- Close the customer feedback loop
Brands that have, or are considering investing in an automated dialing system for their inbound contact center must be sure they have the right combination of processes, people and technology in place to deliver a truly flexible and user-friendly experience. Read West’s complete guide to explore the “10 New Rules of the Inbound Contact Center” on a deeper level and maximize return from your investment in inbound technology.