When it comes to operating a successful contact center, most brands understand the major role outbound campaigns play in creating a connected experience across the customer journey. Strategically different than inbound operations, outbound campaigns require a number of uniquely proactive considerations to ensure processes are hitting the mark — both short-term and long-term.
While the right technology makes a major difference in an organization’s ability to foster rewarding outbound communications, it is only one piece of the puzzle. These “10 Golden Rules of Outbound Campaigns” make up the formula through which the “right” outbound technology creates any sort of lasting impact:
- Communicate and prepare staff for changes
- Never forget the importance of data
- Maximize you connection rates
- Ensure compliance with regulations
- It’s not just voice: use other channels and strategies too
- Use scripting to increase customer satisfaction
- Don’t forget about inbound
- Establish the right KPIs
- Minimize staff churn and improve agent satisfaction
- Make sure you choose the technology solution that’s right for your business
Brands that have, or are considering investing in an automated dialing system for outbound campaigns must be sure they have the right combination of processes, people and technology in place to deliver a truly flexible and user-friendly experience. Read this complete guide to explore the “10 Golden Rules” on a deeper level and maximize return from your investment in outbound contact center technology.