Throughout its history, the National Emergency Number Association (NENA) has represented The Voice of 9-1-1™, focusing on 9-1-1 policies, technologies and operations’ issues while promoting educational opportunities for its members. Intrado has been a proud supporter, participant and beneficiary of these efforts.
Learn. Connect. Discover. Grow.
The NENA 2015 Conference & Expo is in our own backyard! We are proud of Colorado and proud to once again be a Platinum sponsor of NENA’s annual national event. The theme of this year’s conference is aptly named, “LEARN CONNECT DISCOVER GROW”. Those are, in fact, the sentiments that Intrado employees express when describing what NENA has done for them through the years:
- “I’ve attended every NENA conference since 1982. NENA has served as my constant companion and invaluable resource throughout my career in 9-1-1.”
- “NENA’s work in the 9-1-1 Industry has inspired me to do the job worth doing.”
- “Being a NENA member gives me many opportunities to increase my industry knowledge and I am proud that I’ve recently become an ENP!”
- “I joined NENA for the opportunity to bring attention to equal access services for 9-1-1 They didn’t let me down! NENA was the first public safety organization to address critical issues for people with disabilities and continues to lead the nation to ensure all citizens through standards development.”
- “Throughout almost 30 years in the 9-1-1 business, NENA has been a driving force for improvements and change in the industry.”
- “Through NENA, we all come together as 9-1-1 professionals, ensuring technological advances are addressed, and securing this vital public service for our nation. I’m proud to have had such a rewarding career and engagement with NENA and Intrado, and all the other dedicated people in this industry.”
- “When I was coming up in the industry, NENA made me feel welcome.”
- “I appreciate the HEART of NENA – the heart that looks forward and gives back.”
Click here to learn about the Run for 9-1-1 benefit for Friends of 9-1-1, how to meet keynote speaker Amy Van Dyken in Intrado booth #822 and see demos of cutting-edge technology and products that can help you plan your migration to NG9-1-1.
See you there!