A well-researched and comprehensive RFP can be invaluable when selecting an E9-1-1 solution for your organization.
Make sure your RFP asks all the right questions.
Download this white paper and learn about:
- Information you need to provide vendors for a complete RFP response.
- Key questions to help you differentiate between E9-1-1 solution offerings.
- Pitfalls to avoid when evaluating E9-1-1 RFPs.
This webinar covers the fundamentals of E9-1-1 and IP telephony, including what E9-1-1 is and how it works, the impact of VoIP and UC on E9-1-1, how to comply with E9-1-1 regulations, and the different E9-1-1 solutions available today.
Included in all of West Safety Services solutions, three-way call monitoring can reduce 9-1-1 response times and help save lives.
Download the white paper to:
- Understand the limitations of standard security notifications.
- Learn how this feature works for all parties involved.
- See how three-way calling can be beneficial in different scenarios.
E9-1-1 management systems help organizations ensure that their users have access to accurate and reliable E9-1-1 support in times of crisis. However, the various E9-1-1 systems on the market today offer different E9-1-1 functionality, and organizations must ensure they implement the correct capabilities to meet their needs. This White Paper provides a high-level comparison of the features and capabilities of West Safety Services’ Emergency Gateway and Cisco Emergency Responder.