Do you have an interest in healthcare advocacy?
Health Advocate is the nation’s leading healthcare advocacy and assistance company, serving over 50 million American nationwide. At the heart of what we do is helping people navigate the complicated healthcare system and supporting them along the way, so they can get the right care at the right time
If you’re interested in learning more about our careers, please fill out the form below to be contacted by one of our recruiters.
PERKS OF BEING AN ADVOCATE
- Full and part-time schedules.
- Career training and advancement opportunities.
- Generous vacation and sick time.
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, vision, dental, life, disability, etc.).
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Generous 401(k) with employer matching to help you plan for the future.
- Employee discounts.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN EMPLOYEES
- Enjoy helping people and working as a team.
- Have experience or interest in customer service or healthcare advocacy.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strive for excellence in their work.
MORE ABOUT US
When employees struggle through the healthcare system to get answers, it costs everybody time and money. West’s Health Advocate Solutions, the nation’s leading healthcare advocacy and assistance company, is widely recognized for helping millions of people successfully navigate the healthcare maze. We also provide support for manufactures, payers and providers.
At the heart of our organization are our customer care associates, highly trained clinical, benefits, claims and product support experts who are dedicated to helping the patients and members of our partners. We also offer a selection of strategic, data-driven tools that can help clients target the drivers of healthcare costs and realize even greater savings.
Health Advocate Solutions has a proven record of year-over-year growth. Today we have 15,000+ clients nationwide, covering over 50 million Americans
We will train you on the key components of healthcare advocacy, and employee benefits programs that impact people in various industries.
Visit HealthAdvocate.com/careers for more information, or to apply online.