OMAHA, Neb., September 8, 2016 – In order to help companies meet modern customer experience expectations, West is announcing enhancements to its Cloud Contact Center offer for enterprise and midsized businesses.
West’s Cloud Contact Center is a flexible, multichannel platform designed to boost agent productivity, increase connection rates and build customer relationships. West’s decades of experience managing contact center operations and the acquisition of Magnetic North, Ltd. in 2015 has equipped the company with the ability to improve and scale its Cloud Contact Center solution to provide clients with industry-leading software and managed support.
The recent enhancements include the addition of preview, predictive and progressive dialing modes that provide artificial intelligence techniques to manage dialer pacing in real time and call blending so agents no longer have to be tethered to a single type of call. Call blending allows companies to combine inbound service with outbound customer care, effectively eliminating agent idle time.
Other features include prepackaged integrations with third-party CRM software, multichannel survey, web chat, email, quality management, secure payment capture, screen capture and callback. With these additions, West provides its clients with an even greater ability to expand communication channels, thereby enhancing customer convenience and satisfaction.
“These new enhancements are part of West’s ongoing commitment to driving meaningful customer interactions on behalf of our clients,” said Skip Hanson, president of West’s Interactive Services segment. “Our Cloud Contact Center technology is designed to help businesses modernize and personalize their call center experience.”
West’s new Cloud Contact Center solution offers the following benefits:
- Support, guidance and consultation with strategic focus on business and customer experience objectives—companies invest in a partnership, not just software
- Professional services, including advanced business analytics, to optimize performance and ROI
- Strengthened efficiency with integrated inbound, outbound, IVR, call blending and routing
- Improved customer experience with complex multichannel routing capabilities, including connections with agents based on location or expertise
- Ability to integrate with existing hardware and software
- Support for multichannel interactions, including voice, SMS, email and chat, for greater customer choice and personalization
- Reduced capex with pay-per-minute or pay-per-seat models
- Access to any number of solutions to round out one’s connected communication ecosystem with a single partner—enabling ongoing evolution, technological innovation and speed to market
About West Corporation
West Corporation is a global provider of communication and network infrastructure solutions. West helps manage or support essential enterprise communications with services that include unified communications services, safety services, interactive services such as automated notifications, telecom services and specialty agent services.
For over 25 years, West has provided reliable, high-quality voice and data services. West serves clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and health care. West has a global organization with sales and operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Latin America. For more information on West Corporation, please call 1-800-841-9000 or visit www.west.com. For more information about West’s Interactive Services business, visit www.west.com/interactive.