Colleges and universities across the country know that keeping their students safe and focused on their studies is critical. Given the expansive nature of campus environments, having a cohesive emergency response strategy can help these institutions ensure the safety of students, faculty and staff, and can enhance the services provided by on-site emergency response personnel.
Watch this webinar on-demand to learn how E911 and notification solutions from West work in a campus environment to provide emergency response personnel with the data and tools they need to keep everyone safe.
You will learn:
- The typical challenges to keeping people safe in a campus environment
- The unique spaces on campus that you need to consider – shared spaces, outdoor areas, and more
- The ways you can implement and provide room-level location information in an emergency
- The best practices to implement for on-campus emergency procedures, including situational awareness
- How you can augment your emergency response with enhanced notifications, rich data, mass notifications and more
Who should watch the webinar:
- Organizations with a sprawling campus environment
- Institutions with on-site security or designated safety personnel
- Anyone interested in learning best practices for campus safety