Next Generation 911, also referred to as Next Gen 911 or NG911, is an exciting project that enables the transmission of rich, enhanced data between callers and public safety to provide a fuller, more effective emergency response than can be implemented using older 911 technologies. While this new capability is a game changer for the public safety community, we are still learning the myriad ways that Next Gen 911 will enhance the enterprise.
Watch this on-demand webinar for more information about how Next Gen 911 will affect today’s enterprise communication technologies.
You will learn:
- How to determine caller-location information even in a highly mobile Unified Communications (UC) environment
- How to harness IoT devices and rich data from the enterprise network
- How these enhanced data points can already be used internally in the enterprise network to augment the emergency response
- How enterprise-level data may one day form a part of the Next Gen 911 project
- How the shift to Next Gen 911 will simplify the enterprise approach to 911, with the retirement of 911 workarounds like Emergency Location Identification Numbers (ELINs) and dedicated local trunks
Who should watch the webinar:
- Organizations wondering about their role in Next Gen 911
- Enterprises looking to future-proof their network
- Anyone wanting to start collecting enhanced data today