EXPAND YOUR REACH INTO NEW MARKETS
WITH E9-1-1 CAPABILITIES
Your customers are concerned about meeting regulatory compliance. To stay competitive, SIP trunking providers need to deliver a full suite of services with both advanced IP telephony features and E9-1-1 capabilities to help your subscribers meet state and location mandates.
West Safety Services delivers the industry’s most reliable and cost-effective E9-1-1 solutions to help SIP trunking providers meet FCC and CRTC regulations.
West supports all subscriber endpoint types including IP phones, soft phones and wireless phones, and we connect to widest range of platforms to ensure interoperability and simplified deployments.
Our customized solutions for SIP trunking providers include:
- Competitive pricing for providers of all sizes
- Unmatched network coverage, accuracy and reliability
- Support for non-DID stations
- User-friendly provisioning via batch file or custom SOAP/XML interface
- Extensive reporting and management tools, including Call Detail Records (CDRs)
- The industry’s largest network of selective routers
- Available for a wide range of session border controllers and softswitches, from vendors such as Acme Packet, Cisco, Nextone, Sonus Networks, Sansay, and more