E911 SOLUTIONS FOR CISCO VOIP AND UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS
West delivers comprehensive and reliable E911 solutions for Cisco Unified Communications (UC). As a Preferred Solution Partner member of the Cisco Solution Partner program, our E911 services and products are rigorously tested and optimized for interoperability and alignment with Cisco’s UC roadmap.
West’s unique capabilities leverage Cisco Unified Communications Manager and your network infrastructure to provide next-level 911 management and connectivity. For enterprises that have opted to use Cisco E911 with Emergency Responder, our solutions offer custom integrations to simplify deployment. We focus on helping you keep your Cisco enterprise users safe while meeting E911 regulations.
For more details on how our solutions integrate with Cisco, download the E911 for Cisco Unified Communications Manager Data Sheet.
E911 SOLUTIONS FOR CISCO UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
EGW is an on-site appliance that simplifies E911 management. It helps to keep your IP phone 911 locations current, notifies on-site security personnel when someone within your enterprise calls 911, and helps you meet all E911 regulations.
Available as either a hardware or virtualized appliance, EGW supports:
- Automatic discovery of 911 locations for IP phones, soft phones and wireless phones
- Unified 911 management for complex, multi-vendor environments
- On-site security desk routing and notification via screen pop, email, pager and SMS
- Test mode feature to validate your configuration and ensure accurate routing of 911 calls
EGW is also available as a stand-alone solution for organizations preferring to use a local carrier to route 911 calls.
To learn more, view the EGW Data Sheet.
ERS is a hosted E911 service that connects organizations to over 6,000 Public Safety Answering Points (PSAPs) across North America. A single, centralized E911 call routing solution, it allows organizations to deliver 911 emergency calls and detailed end-user 911 location information to the nearest PSAP.
With ERS, you’ll:
- Simplify compliance with state and local E911 regulations
- Provide E911 support for your end-users including those at the main campus, at branch offices or working remotely
- Enable delivery of granular 911 location information down to the building, floor and room level
- Leverage real-time address provisioning and validation features
ERS is also available as a stand-alone E911 service for small and mid-sized businesses that do not require automatic IP phone tracking capabilities.
Download the ERS Data Sheet for more details.
An ancillary solution to West’s Emergency Gateway (EGW) appliance, Desk Alert displays an on-screen alert on your security desk workstation whenever 911 is dialed from within your enterprise. Your security team instantly knows the caller’s name, location and additional details to help them assess and triage the situation.
Your security team receives:
- Automatic alerts whenever an end-user calls 911
- Caller information including name, callback number and detailed 911 location
- Links to enhanced data that your enterprise provisions, such as detailed floor plans, emergency contacts and more
- Misdial and testing indicators, as well as advanced reporting features
- Situational awareness to help improve response times and outcomes
Download the Desk Alert Data Sheet for more details.
For enterprises with Cisco Emergency Responder (ER), West provides native integration to simplify 911 location provisioning and call routing. West’s Emergency Routing Service (ERS) delivers:
- Routing of 911 calls to the nearest public safety agency across our reliable, highly available network
- Easy configuration and management performed directly from the Cisco ER user interface
- Elimination of data integrity issues with 911 location records automatically synchronized between Cisco ER and our ALI
- Expert guidance through each phase of your deployment