Comprehensive E911 solutions for large enterprises
As a large enterprise, you address complexity every day. West understands the E911 challenges today’s large enterprises face: from connecting offices across the country to the right public safety responders, to supporting workers who move from one location to the next, to making sure the right internal communications processes are in place in an emergency.
To this complexity, we bring clarity. 911 doesn’t have to be complicated; our E911 solutions for large enterprises allow you to solve for 911 and focus on your core business functions.
E911 SOLUTIONS FOR LARGE ENTERPRISES
EGW is an on-site appliance that simplifies E911 management. It helps to keep your IP phone 911 locations current, notifies on-site security personnel when someone within your enterprise calls 911, and helps you meet all E911 regulations.
Available as either a hardware or virtualized appliance, EGW supports:
- Automatic discovery of 911 locations for IP phones, soft phones and wireless phones
- Unified 911 management for complex, multi-vendor environments
- On-site security desk routing and notification via screen pop, email, pager and SMS
- Test mode feature to validate your configuration and ensure accurate routing of 911 calls
EGW is also available as a stand-alone solution for organizations preferring to use a local carrier to route 911 calls.
Download the EGW Data Sheet for more details.
ERS is a hosted E911 service that connects organizations to over 6,000 Public Safety Answering Points (PSAPs) across North America. A single, centralized E911 call routing solution, it allows organizations to deliver 911 emergency calls and detailed end-user 911 location information to the nearest PSAP.
With ERS, you’ll:
- Simplify compliance with state and local E911 regulations
- Provide E911 support for your end-users including those at the main campus, at branch offices or working remotely
- Enable delivery of granular 911 location information down to the building, floor and room level
- Leverage real-time address provisioning and validation features
ERS is also available as a stand-alone E911 service for small and mid-sized businesses that do not require automatic IP phone tracking capabilities.
Download the ERS Data Sheet for more details.
An ancillary solution to West’s Emergency Gateway (EGW) appliance, Desk Alert displays an on-screen alert on your security desk workstation whenever 911 is dialed from within your enterprise. Your security team instantly knows the caller’s name, location and additional details to help them assess and triage the situation.
Your security team receives:
- Automatic alerts whenever an end-user calls 911
- Caller information including name, callback number and detailed 911 location
- Links to enhanced data that your enterprise provisions, such as detailed floor plans, emergency contacts and more
- Misdial and testing indicators, as well as advanced reporting features
- Situational awareness to help improve response times and outcomes
Download the Desk Alert Data Sheet for more details.