E911 SOLUTIONS FOR MICROSOFT TEAMS
Intrado delivers comprehensive and reliable E911 solutions for Microsoft Teams with Direct Routing. Our solution, which was jointly developed with Microsoft, is field-tested and proven in deployments across North America.
As part of its feature set, Microsoft Teams includes native E911 location and tracking functionality. Intrado’s E911 solutions enhance this functionality, providing the necessary E911 call routing capabilities to deliver 911 emergency calls and accurate location information to the appropriate Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP). Our simplified emergency solutions will help you protect your users, while ensuring your enterprise meets state and federal E911 regulations.
Our participation in the Microsoft Partner Program and the Technology Adoption Program (TAP) provides you with an enhanced level of confidence in our products’ interoperability and ease of deployment.
For more information on how our E911 solutions integrate with Microsoft Teams, download the E911 Solutions for Microsoft Teams brochure.
ERS is a hosted E911 service that connects 911 callers to over 6,000 Public Safety Answering Points (PSAPs) across North America. Our single, centralized E911 call routing solution allows organizations to deliver 911 emergency calls and detailed end-user 911 location information to the nearest PSAP.
With ERS, you will:
- Comply with state and federal E911 regulations
- Deliver E911 support for your end-users, including those at a main campus, branch offices, or working remotely
- Have the ability to send granular location information to the PSAP, down to the building, floor, and room level
- Leverage real-time address provisioning and validation capabilities
- Eliminate the need for dedicated 911 trunks and local gateways
Download the ERS Data Sheet for more details.
EGW is an on-site appliance that simplifies E911 management. It helps to keep your IP phone 911 locations current, notifies on-site security personnel when someone within your enterprise calls 911, and helps you meet all E911 regulations.
Available as either a hardware or virtualized appliance, EGW supports:
- On-site security desk routing and notification via screen pop, email, pager, and SMS
- Complex, multi-vendor environment integration including Cisco, Avaya, Mitel, etc.
- Automatic discovery of IP phones, soft phones, and wireless phones for on-premises UC devices in a multi-vendor environment
Download the EGW Data Sheet for more details.