E9-1-1 SOLUTIONS TIGHTLY INTEGRATED WITH
AVAYA’S LATEST TECHNOLOGIES
West Safety Services delivers the industry’s most comprehensive and reliable E9-1-1 solutions for Avaya IP telephony. Our experienced team of experts has helped over 1,000 organizations simplify E9-1-1 management, reduce infrastructure costs and meet state and local E9-1-1 regulations.
Our participation in the Avaya DevConnect program provides you with an enhanced level of confidence in our products’ interoperability and ease of deployment. West Safety Services is the first E9-1-1 solution provider to achieve compliance with Avaya Aura Communication Manager (CM) and Session Manager (SM) 7.0.
SOLUTIONS FOR AVAYA AURA COMMUNICATION MANAGER AND SESSION MANAGER
EGW is an on-site appliance that simplifies E9-1-1 management. It ensures that your IP phone locations are current, notifies on-site security personnel when 9-1-1 is dialed and helps you meet all E9-1-1 regulatory obligations.
Available as either a hardware or virtualized appliance, EGW supports:
- Automatic discovery of IP phones, soft phones and wireless phones
- Complex, multi-vendor environments
- On-site security desk routing and notification via screen pop, email, pager and SMS
- Test mode feature to validate your configuration and ensure accurate routing of 9-1-1 calls.
EGW is also available as a stand-alone solution for organizations preferring to use a local carrier to route your 9-1-1 calls.
ERS is a hosted E9-1-1 call routing service that provides organizations with connectivity to over 6,000 Public Safety Answering Points (PSAPs) across North America. It serves as a single, centralized E9-1-1 call routing solution, delivering emergency calls and precise end-user location information to the nearest PSAP.
With ERS, you’ll:
- Comply with state and local E9-1-1 regulations
- Deliver E9-1-1 support for your end-users including those at a main campus, at branch offices or working remotely
- Determine granular location information down to the building, floor and room level
- Leverage real-time address provisioning and validation features
ERS is also available as a stand-alone service for small and mid-sized businesses that need E9-1-1 connectivity to PSAPs without automatic IP phone tracking capabilities.
An ancillary solution to West’s Emergency Gateway (EGW) appliance, Desk Alert displays an on-screen alert from your security desk’s computer whenever 9-1-1 is dialed from within your enterprise. Your security team instantly knows the caller’s name, location and additional details to help them assess and triage the situation.
Your security team receives:
- Automatic alerts whenever an end-user dials 9-1-1
- Delivery of caller information including name, callback number and precise location
- Links to enhanced data such as detailed floor plans, emergency contacts and more
- Misdial and testing indicators, as well as advanced reporting features
- Situational awareness to help improve response times and outcomes