ROBUST & RELIABLE E9-1-1 SOLUTIONS FOR
GENESYS TELEPHONY SYSTEMS
West Safety Services delivers the industry’s most comprehensive and reliable E9-1-1 solutions for Genesys IP telephony. Our experienced team of experts has helped over 1,000 organizations simplify E9-1-1 management, reduce infrastructure costs and meet state and local E9-1-1 regulations.
Our participation in the Genesys Partner Network provides you with an enhanced level of confidence in our products’ interoperability and ease of deployment.
SOLUTIONS FOR GENESYS SIP SERVER
EGW is an on-site appliance that simplifies E9-1-1 management. It ensures that your IP phone locations are current, notifies on-site security personnel when 9-1-1 is dialed and helps you meet all E9-1-1 regulatory obligations.
Available as either a hardware or virtualized appliance, EGW supports:
- Automatic discovery of IP phones, soft phones and wireless phones
- Complex, multi-vendor environments
- On-site security desk routing and notification via screen pop, email, pager and SMS
- Test mode feature to validate your configuration and ensure accurate routing of 9-1-1 calls.
EGW is also available as a stand-alone solution for organizations preferring to use a local carrier to route your 9-1-1 calls.
ERS is a hosted E9-1-1 call routing service that provides organizations with connectivity to over 6,000 Public Safety Answering Points (PSAPs) across North America. It serves as a single, centralized E9-1-1 call routing solution, delivering emergency calls and precise end-user location information to the nearest PSAP.
With ERS, you’ll:
- Comply with state and local E9-1-1 regulations
- Deliver E9-1-1 support for your end-users including those at a main campus, at branch offices or working remotely
- Determine granular location information down to the building, floor and room level
- Leverage real-time address provisioning and validation features
ERS is also available as a stand-alone service for small and mid-sized businesses that need E9-1-1 connectivity to PSAPs without automatic IP phone tracking capabilities.
An ancillary solution to West’s Emergency Gateway (EGW) appliance, Desk Alert displays an on-screen alert from your security desk’s computer whenever 9-1-1 is dialed from within your enterprise. Your security team instantly knows the caller’s name, location and additional details to help them assess and triage the situation.
Your security team receives:
- Automatic alerts whenever an end-user dials 9-1-1
- Delivery of caller information including name, callback number and precise location
- Links to enhanced data such as detailed floor plans, emergency contacts and more
- Misdial and testing indicators, as well as advanced reporting features
- Situational awareness to help improve response times and outcomes