BUILDING UPON ESTABLISHED CORE COMPETENCIES,
INTRADO CONTINUES TO DEVELOP GROUND-BREAKING
NEXT GENERATION 9-1-1 SOLUTIONS.
- Intrado’s Intelligent Emergency Network® (IEN) builds on the Legacy 9-1-1 system and enhances traditional 9-1-1 functionality with improved call routing flexibility and interoperability.
- IP routing allows data to travel across multiple networks from source to destination and can replace your legacy selective router, preparing for IP-based text-to-9-1-1 messaging.
- The Intrado VIPER® system cleanly and simply displays incoming information from new data types for call-taking efficiencies.
- Intrado GIS coaches are available help you prepare your data, validated against the current Master Street Address Guide (MSAG) in comparison to Automatic Location Identification (ALI) or telephone number (TN) databases.
- Once your data is ready, GIS-based Location data management services for GIS-based routing will ensure your location data is validated, synchronized and maintained.
- TXT29-1-1® allows citizens to send SMS messages directly to 9-1-1; three industry-standard delivery options enable text messaging service with wireless subscribers.
- Advanced Data Services adds major operational enhancements for first responders such as the ability to view blueprints & security cameras, and receive video & photos from citizens at the incident providing situational awareness.
Next generation 9-1-1 Essential Guides
Access our educational series for guidance as you transition to i3-compliant NG9-1-1, no matter where you are in the process:
- Volume One: An Introduction to Next Generation 9-1-1 Terminology, Concepts and Considerations
- Volume Two: Insights into Text-to-9-1-1 Implementation
- Volume Three: Becoming an IP-Enabled PSAP
- Volume Four: The Role of Geographic Information in Next Generation 9-1-1
- Volume Five: Location Data Management – The Essential Guide to ALI Management Best Practices