WHEN FINDING THE CALLER IS THE EMERGENCY!
SEEK AND QUICKLY FIND 9-1-1 CALLERS WITH WEST SAFETY SERVICES’ POWERFUL LOCATION TOOL
Abandoned. Dropped. Misrouted. Unintentional. Each of these call types becomes even more complicated for PSAPs if the associated address location is not available, especially on mobile calls of texts to 9-1-1. Unsuccessful callbacks with limited data can lead to frustration and the dispatching of officers for health checks.
Power Locate helps call takers identify the location of dropped, abandoned or misrouted calls. Even the location of pranksters and unintentional “pocket dialers” can be queried. Call-takers can quickly query Power Locate for supplemental information associated with the telephone number and/or address of a 9-1-1 caller. Clearly displayed in an easy to read format, Power Locate identifies the x/y coordinates of the caller to provide pertinent details that help identify and find the caller – especially useful for dropped or abandoned calls
Power Locate helps ease the responsibility of PSAPs charged with identifying the location of dropped, abandoned or misrouted calls. Even the location of pranksters and unintentional “pocket dialers” can be queried.
This subscription-based service supports both voice and text calls for emergency help. PSAPs will appreciate speedy access to the most relevant information associated to an address or cell phone number, clearly displayed in an easy-to-read format.
Power Locate, offered by West Safety Services:
- Subscription-based incident location service supports both Voice and Text 9-1-1 calls
- Easily configurable for automatic query when 9-1-1 call is initiated
- Provides the caller’s name, incident location, residential city, and the probable distance from the incident location within seconds
- Post-event research tools for additional queries after the event
- Integrates with Power 911® v 5.5 SP4 within the VIPER® call handling processes
Citizens need your help! For more information about Power Locate, contact us here.