MASTER THE ART OF DATA TRANSFORMATION
ALONG THE 9-1-1 CONTINUUM®
Call flow continuum is impacted by a seemingly endless flood of information that needs to be detected, analyzed and acted upon in order to get the right information to the first responder at the right time.
The correlation of rich data relevant to the event can increase situational awareness, improve first responder safety and create valuable operational efficiencies. West Safety Services Division offers a sophisticated, cutting-edge set of PowerData tools for fast, easy access to contextually relevant information.
Available individually or in customized bundles to meet the evolving needs of the PSAP, our PowerData products and services prevent technical obsolescence of 9-1-1 operations while maintaining the integrity of the network.
Solutions & Products
Sometimes, finding the caller IS the emergency! Power LocateSM helps call takers identify the location of dropped, abandoned or misrouted calls. Even the location of pranksters and unintentional “pocket dialers” can be queried.
Power Locate captures supplemental information associated with the telephone number of the caller, to find the incident location using x,y coordinates and/or the telephone number . Call takers will appreciate speedy access to the most relevant information associated to an address or cell phone number, clearly displayed in an easy-to-read format.
Additional benefits of Power Locate :
- Subscription-based incident location service supports both Voice and Text 9-1-1 calls
- Easily configurable for automatic query when 9-1-1 call is initiated
- Provides the caller’s name, incident location, residential city, and the probable distance from the incident location within seconds
- Post-event research tools for additional queries after the event
- Integrates with Power 911® v 5.5 SP4 within the VIPER® call handling processes
The ability to send and receive multi-media messaging is built into nearly every camera phone. Public expectations assume that 9-1-1 centers have the ability to receive media. A picture or video can tell the story more reliably than an eyewitness. Power MMS makes it easy for citizens to send a picture or short video/audio message directly to the PSAP.
With Power MMS, call takers can request, review and view media files including photos, video clips and audio clips. The call taker may then send a pre-configured text to the caller with instructions for attaching and sending the file(s). Optimizing the flexible user interface of VIPER® and Power 911®, Power MMS integrates multi-media messaging into the 9-1-1 call flow.
Be prepared when your PSAP receives a video from an accident scene, a picture of a call involved in a hit and run, or a photo of the suspicious-looking person at the playground. Power MMS helps you arm your first responders with critical information before they arrive on-scene.
Additional benefits of Power MMS:
- Relevant “on scene” information provides faster and more efficient emergency response
- Integrated into Power 911®, Power MMS reduces PSAP costs, complexity and training time
- Enables the community to provide more accurate information to PSAP as it is happening