Direct Inward Dialing Service
for Telecom Companies
West’s Telecom Services Direct Inward Dialing (DID) service allows customers to be reached from anywhere on the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN).
This service allows our customers to extend the reach of their telephone network rapidly with no capital expenditures or network expansion costs.
West Telecom Services is a licensed competitive local exchange provider (CLEC) and owns its own telephone number ranges and network infrastructure.
DID services can be used for any application that requires inbound calling.
- Access numbers for teleconferencing services
- Call center inbound local numbers
- Calling card service providers
- Application Telephony for Local access services
- New telephone numbers
- Ported telephone numbers
- Metered, usage-based option
- Session-based option
West Telecom Services processes over
three billion minutes of calls every month.