Your IR website is a key tool for communicating your company’s story and increasing transparency. Now more than ever, you need to establish your IR website as the authoritative source for connecting analysts, investors and the media with the information they want, in real-time, on any device:
Financial reports │Event calendars │Stock quotes │Interactive charting │Press releases │Downloadable presentations │Ownership data │Fundamentals │RSS feeds
We’ve invested millions in our next generation platform to provide our clients with an unparalleled webhosting solution featuring content encryption, robust content management and expanded self-publishing. Investors can access the content and tools they need to track the performance of your company, and we can help simplify content management for your team.
Your next-gen IR website experience includes:
- Security features: role-based access, HTTPS/SSL encryption and secure file upload
- Mobile-first design: seamless experience across all devices―desktop, mobile, tablet
- Innovative technology: Drupal 8 platform, modern website building tools
- Intuitive CMS: custom URLs, role-based publishing permissions
We are a global leader in webhosting with more than 20 years building, maintain and managing IR websites for some of the world’s largest companies.
- We manage more than 3,000 IR websites globally.
- We work with 78% of Nasdaq 100 and 63% of Fortune 500 companies.
- We have staff in more than 20 countries to support your needs.
Rely on dedicated support when you need it. We provide 24/7 support to help you with time-critical updates and disclosure requirements. Our ongoing maintenance, development and support can reduce the need for you to rely on scarce internal IT resources. Your support team also includes a dedicated website service manager.
Measure the impact of your IR website. Track email alert subscriptions and information requests. With our enhanced reporting tool, dig deeper into trends, referring sites, popular keywords, frequency of visitors, time spent on your site and more.
Comply with regulations. How do you comply with regulations around disclosure? Use your website to disclose your corporate policies and financial position. Add corporate governance information to your website to improve the effectiveness of your communications. Promote corporate integrity and maximize investor confidence.
Newsrooms and corporate websites
Keep investors, customers and the media updated on your latest news and announcements by creating an information hub of relevant, engaging content. Your newsroom can provide your visitors with real-time access to the latest content on any device―desktop, tablet or smartphone―making it easy for them to stay informed and get in touch.
Media contacts │About us and FAQs │Executive bios │Press kits │Multimedia gallery │Fact sheets
Event calendar │News releases
We’ll help you create an engaging experience for your visitors with a dynamic newsroom that features:
- Intuitive content management system (CMS) that lets you make updates with ease.
- Help when you need it from your dedicated website service manager and our 24/7 support team.
- Automated posting of news releases to your newsroom when they are distributed.
- Seamless mobile experiences and responsive design that lets viewers on-the-go enjoy your newsroom on any tablet or smartphone.
- Fresh, flexible design with newsroom templates to match the look and feel of your corporate site.
- Newsroom analytics so you can track email alert subscriptions, traffic trends, referring sites, popular keywords, frequency of visitors and more.
- Security features to help safeguard your content and ensure only authorized users can make updates.
- Multi-language capabilities to deliver a localized experience to your audience.